Apr 26, 2005

Worst TV commentator in the world

Kevin Harlan probably owns that title. He is the asinine catchphrase NBA play-by-play announcer on the cable channel TNT. When someone ferociously dunks the ball he seems quite proud of this following brain-fart: "Ohhh!! He just sucked the gravity right out of the building!!!" I can't even begin to comprehend what that ejaculation means. Anyone know of others who might challenge for the crown?

Cereal review: Can one go wrong with Rice Krispies? Sadly, yes. But it'd take some effort. So don't be adding kielbasa, peanut butter, & pickles in there.

3 comments:

katie said...

The sad thing is the amount of money he makes for his comments. I had known that throwing out cheesy comments and having dumb conversations with the idiot next to you paid so well I would have never gone to college.

portuguesa nova said...

Would it be offensive to you to mention that I cannot wait until the NBA is done for the season?

glomgold said...

blue2go: Believe me you're not missing anything! Unless you like hearing peoples' names pronounced incorrectly.

katie: I don't want to think about the money he makes. It is hard enough knowing the cash these players and owners 'earn'.

portuguesa nova: May I ask why can't you wait?