Apr 11, 2005

It's my eleventy-first birthday!

Well, not really. But I've just passed my 6 month blogging anniversary.
Thank you all! for the effort in helping out my sister's band. Hopefully it'll lead to something cool and you all can feel good in having chipped in. And if that's not benefit enough I will also "reward" you with a joke!

This couple had an excellent relationship until one day the man came home from work to find his girlfriend packing. He asked her why she was leaving him and she said she had heard awful things about him.
"What could they possibly have said to make you move out?"
"They told me that you were a pedophile."
He replied, "That's an awfully big word for a ten year old."

Ok, that was quite bad but it's not one of my made-up ones. I heard it from somewhere so it's a professional joke.
Ok, back to my 6 mo. celebration. To commemorate, I must pay tribute to the 3 others who originally started me blogging.
The "secret's" out! I am related to my brother. If you're curious about the tale of the inconsiderate ghost of showers past, bother the Monkey King.
If you wish to pontificate on the phenomenon of Latino hospital midgets and other goings on in the medical community, visit Sara.
If you'd rather just see a site that's been stagnated by Christians, go here.
And if you wish to see the combined efforts of us four (also curtailed by Christians) check out this.

Cereal Review:
Kellogg's Smart Start is addictively good. I prefer the Soy Protein variety over the Healthy Heart. However, since they keep changing the names every year or so, just go with the heavier kind; they both cost the same. Oh yeah, and one of them is LOADED with iron so men might want to avoid that type. I don't remember why but I seem to recall too much iron being a bad thing for fellows. Unless you're pumping iron. Pumping lots of it is manly and good! As is eating lotsa protein. Soy protein. Like in that Smart Start cereal! (repeat entire sequence ad nauseum)

8 comments:

Sara said...

This is yet another time that I think a part of my brain and a part of your brain are directly connected by some kind of arcade tube. Smart Start is the bomb. I'm glad you know it, too. It's quite good with raisins (for people who like raisins) and also great on its own. Congratulations on your enduring bloggitude.

Violet said...

Happy six month anniversary

portuguesa nova said...

Happy six month blogiversary!!

L said...

happy anniversary!

"curtailed by Christians"--wow, sounds like you received a lot of hate mail or something... yikes!

glomgold said...

No hate mail. It reads worse than what it is. Has to do with someone's place of employment, firewalls, proxy servers, & his general blog-laziness!
Such well-wishers! If I'd such responses from my friends during birthdays I might remember how old I actually am. 20s? 30s? Better check to see if I qualify for AARP...
Smart Start rules. I'll try it with fruit as per your suggestions. Excelsior!

보보 said...

happy "eleventy-first birthday!"

oh, and pablo francisco is a comedian. if you have 'comedy central'(tv channel) wherever you live, check him out. he's hilarious. (or i guess you could look him up on-line)

Anonymous said...

Six months. Wow.. Your one of the senior bloggers..
I have so much more respect for you now. Awe actually..
BTW that cereal is great with pork chops on it too..

Martini Love said...

HAHA you review ceral.. funny!! I hate cereal... but still found that funny!