Mar 4, 2005

You devil(dog), you!

The ache in his heart pained him so; it hurt like a great big hurty thing. His stomach grumbled in a way that screamed "mutiny!!" and he was left short of breath and gasping for air in the manner of a grossly overweight snack food afficionado who has just received his latest subscription copy of "Hostess Cupcakes Gone Wild, 2". As he released, from multitudinous orifices, a cornucopia of fragrant emissions that would do 'Olaf the Ever-Pungent' proud, or at the very least send the DMV inspection station examiners home to their mamas crying, "I can no longer smell the aroma of onions", he turned to face the setting sun (or whichever direction was upwind), shook his fist with the strength he could muster and vowed, "As god is my witness never again, Taco Bell! Never again" then dropped to his knees, head in hands, knowing full well that would never be the case.

8 comments:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Now that is funny...

Amanda B. said...

Ha! Why do we always go back to those that hurt us?

Sara said...

Here's my shoulder. Cry. I understand.

This seems to be an oddly universal trend. I'd like to see a series of scientific studies done on the phenomenon, really.

cupcake said...

It hurts so good!

Random and Odd said...

Hey, thanks for visiting and commenting on my site.

I think I was at a complete stop. I think ;)

Frally said...

There's a fine line between pleasure and pain...

You crack me up.

Violet said...

You make Taco Bell really not-fun. I have similar experiences with MacDonalds.

glomgold said...

Yes. So much pain; it's a cruel world. The only thing that might alleviate it is a McChicken sandwich and a 1/2 lb. beef & bean burrito.