Mar 8, 2005

"Well. HellOo Mr. Fancy Pants"

I thought fetishes were meant to be kept deep in one's closet, to be accessed and indulged-in when seemingly safe in one's own private setting. You don't see Marv Albert on-air shouting to everyone, "YESSSS!! I love dressing in a woman's cLOthes while SODomizing her" (in that weird inflection of his). Johnny Bootlicker doesn't approach me in the bank line and loudly proclaim how he "sure love lickin' boots". So why do people feel the need to tell me "they got a thing for Asian women"?
1.)first of all, WHOOP DEE DAMN DOO!
2.)Um, thanks? I'm an Asian male, a straight one. "No soup for you!"
3.)It doesn't then make you "in" in my book. I'm not dubbing you 'honolawy Chinese' just because you told me that.
4.)goto 1.)


By the way, I blame much of my blog-addiction on the frog princess. What began as just a bit of 'browsing her links' soon became a rampaging juggernaut of 'need more (good) blogs!'. That next blog button at the top is the proverbial needle in a haystack when it comes to R.O.I.


Repulsive person of the week: (and by that I don't mean he/she is sickening for this week alone, but rather a 7-day spotlight is being shined on his/her incessant putridity).
This week it is Paris Hilton. Has there ever been a bigger sack of shit masquerading as a lazy-eyed human being? I can't even drive by a Hilton hotel now without chundering a little.

8 comments:

Frally said...

Well said, hon! Whoop-dee-damn-doo indeed.

And Paris Hilton is the anti-christ. Her fame is a sign of the impending apocalypse.

aprilbapryll said...

... I have a thing for Asian women ... I mean, what? hehe, yeah, i know what you mean in the needing of good blogs. my usual MO is going to a blog that I like and perusing their blogs, and then when I find another good blog that way I peruse those links ... it becomes a 6-degrees sort of thing. But I think I found your blog from the "Next Blog" button, so it's not all lost.

katie said...

If I have to hear "That's hot" one more time I might throw my television out of the window.

L said...

ah, but who hasn't spent a night in Paris?

Sara said...

I've witnessed people very transparently doing this "honolawy Chinese" act. So...does that make me honolawy Chinese, since I'm in the know?

Maurice Mitchell said...

Excellent point about the fetishes, but I'll admit I never thought about it that way.
As for Paris, I think her family should just shut her up in a closet if they want to have any hope of the name Hilton every meaning anything worthwhile in ten years.

Violet said...

I used to get that "I love Asian women" line occassionally. That sure did make me feel special.

Number Mouth said...

what if i accidentally have been falling in love with Asian men lately? I haven't done it on purpose, but yeah, it seems so. Ask the shark queen, my pal there. I don't get it, don't blame me, blame the fact that I'm a former crack addict...yeah, that will work.


that is all.