Nov 10, 2005

Malibu Barbie, you bitch

Top 5 email spam types I receive:

amortization- someone thinks I can afford a house. Maybe a dollhouse. And only if I sold my body on the streets for a few years. (shh don't spill the beans or they may stop sending me these delightful emails)
Japanese crap- can't read it cuz it's in Japanese. It might not be crap. ...Yeah, it's crap.
Christian singles- WTF?!
stuff from David Shapiro- undoubtedly some guy I pantsed in high school who's now gettin' his sweet revenge. Guy, I'm sorry.
printer ink supplies- they must know I own Lexmark printers which, by the way, run dry after 6 uses and usually cost less to replace in their entirety than just the ink catridges themselves. I think the printers are given out free at the supermarket with a purchase of a can of garbanzo beans. I will soon be able to build my own igloo out of Lexmark printers. Within its domed inkjetty walls will be where I turn tricks in hopes of one day buying that elusive Barbie Glitter Dream Dollhouse.

(good lord has blogger been acting buggy for me lately)

13 comments:

Martini Love said...

Ahhhhhh... I HATE the "are you single" ones. Its like they are sending them to me just to laugh, frankly I don't find it funny, not one bit.

And how do they know I have credit card debt just by my email address spamming bitches

Violet said...

What, no penis enlargement enticements? Even I get those, and I don't even have one.

Mr Anigans said...

apparently i need every medication known to man....at cheap prices.

i just don't know how they know.

L said...

I always used to get the ones for penis enlargement and hot teen girls who were waiting to speak with me, but I haven't heard from them since I changed my email :)

boudica of suburbia said...

My printers fantastic, so there. I've only had to replace the inks twice in 2 long years. So ner!

MiCheleLynnX said...

I get stock market stuff, penis enlargement stuff and medication adds...like 20 a day...it is annoying...oh yeah and mortgage adds...who are the people that can afford a half decent house in the northeast??? I want to know what they do for a living, damn it!

MiCheleLynnX said...

I think If I got religious adds I would lose it...

MiCheleLynnX said...

Actually, thinking...I have seen ones that say JESUS IS LORD...does that make any sense??? Like, WTF does that mean? Actually I don't care to know...but isn't it funny how they don't realize that the entire world is not crazy, it is them??? LMAO...say that to some devout psycho...LMAO...

PBS said...

I still get a variety of "interesting" spam, from Penis Enlargement (sometimes all in caps--isn't THAT hilarious?) religious people, car and home loans, singles who are just waiting to meet me, and of course, the printer ink supplies--when I don't have a printer!

Kevin said...

Funny, I get the Christian Singles ads, too. And I fucking hate Christians. Fucking, fucking hate. I think the David guy is my fault. I screwed him once in Wisconsin (I was Shitfaced) then gave him your site info to get rid of him the next morning. Sorry.

lso, your word verification words aren't really words. and they're getting long. They used to sound like Lord of the Rings (sorry LOTR's) Charecters when said aloud, but they're starting to sound like some esoteric judaic demons. adbregzd?

sumo said...

Yeah...I get the penis enlargement ads too. It makes me wonder what I would do with one if I had one. Maybe I'd date Barbie or something. Or we'd go to a christian church as a single couple...and hopefully one day get a loan for a house and learn to read Japanese.

Nigel G Mitchell said...

I've never gotten Japanese spam. I must be shopped at the wrong stores. As for "Jesus is Lord" ones, I'd like to meet the person who was converted to evangelical Christianity because of spam. At least that's better than the guy converted because of a bumper sticker.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!