Nov 28, 2005

extra extra

"Who Still Gives a Shit about Tom Cruise?"
A GodHasWheels non-exclusive report
Though the little man's appeal has never been understood by this "publication", of late the self-absorbed fellow seems truly to have gone off the deep end. 100% of people recently surveyed were of the opinion Show-me-the-money is a douche. In addition three of the pollees, going by the names of Gavin, Dexter, & Donvier, also declared Katie Holmes now to be 'damaged goods' purely by her association with that quack. "I wouldn't fuck her with Donvier's dick and Gavin pushing!", exclaimed Dexter.
editor's note:That is a false quote interpolated from a remark by a classmate from many years ago and, being quite funny, saved until the appropriate venue to illustrate two truths:
1.) Men speak as though everyone wants to bang them. When a 50 year old fat, pock-marked, sausage-fingered guy sees an attractive woman and woofs, "I'd do her", yeah because she can even look at you and not vomit her lunch you chode.
2.) Scientology = crazytime.

12 comments:

Violet said...

Holmes has got to be desperate to be hanging with Cruise. And pregnant to him too. Sad.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

I never liked Tom Cruise. Ever since he did the Home Alone movies..

L said...

I wonder what would happen if she came down with postpartum depression like many other women do....

aprilbapryll said...

I hate him, but I still love her. She can't help being brainwashed by that moron.

Oh, and L-- if she had postpartum depression, she'd probably just not say anything during it just like the labor she's supposed to have. I can tell those nuts that my mom's screaming and yelling while I was being born didn't do anything to me, it was the screaming and yelling growing up that got to me! :) And I became the well adjusted person I am today (props if you know the movie)...

Rainypete said...

Go Froggie!! Empire is great! Tom's a nut, but always was. Why people liked him in the first place was a mystery to me.

Martini Love said...

Tom Cruise is a little annoying man.

katie said...

The mere mention of tom cruise makes me break out in hives. yuck. the mention of scientologists makes me think of crazy anal probes and aliens invading my body and snatching my soul. Also yuck.

Mr Anigans said...

as far as i can tell noone like tom cruise.

maybe he's got a really good pr guy that makes everyone think that people like him.

kim said...

tom cruise = eecch katie holmes = not smart

Sara said...

long ago, i could handle the guy but didn't get excited about him. for years, though, his plastic smile has creeped me out. i can't watch one of his movies and transcend the fact that he's acting. My mom said the same as L--what will the man do if Katie is afflicted with postpartum depression...

the end of this post is great.

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

What are you talking about? Tom Cruise is great! I go see everything he does! I even plan to make a movie with him, "War of the Battlefield Earths."

Signed,
John Travolta

Anonymous said...

you'd have thought he'd have got his nose sorted out by now.