Feb 28, 2005

"Shit. Shinola" -"Son, you're going to be all right"

People love their music, movies, & television; I'm no different. We all believe our interests are better than everybody else's and therefore it's our duty (hoo hoo, I said doodee! [hee hee, I said 'hoo hoo'!!]) to impart our knowledge upon the unenlightened masses. However there are those Puff Daddy, Warren Beatty, & Carson Daly fans out there, ...right? Do they actually feel their tastes are superior as well or do they acknowledge the fact they can't tell shit from Shinola?

New feature:
I'm starting a new item in my blog-o-vision space entitled "repulsive person of the week". If I could think of a kitschy way of using a body part to express "I hate so and so" (a la "I heart blahdi-blah" but opposite) that'd be the title instead, but no organs seem to work. Today I will fall back on the old expression used by rap group Third Base: (in keeping with the above post) Carson Daly gets the gas-face. A talentless, clueless prototype of mediocrity who's bumbled his way onto american TV and whose 15 minutes have somehow stretched out to a considerably longer period of time. Please tell me he is not being groomed for Conan's Late Night gig.

4 comments:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

I have heard he is currently aiming for a spot on Prairie Public TV. He will be shilling donations..

L said...

my repulsive person of the week might have to be bush again...

glomgold said...

L, I have to vary it up a little but Bush is an honorary lifetime nominee. HB2, I think I'll be avoiding that Prairie TV, unless it's 24hr prairie dog coverage with spycams.

Sara said...

I look forward to the fruits of this new feature on the rots.