Feb 19, 2005

Duck Tales. Awoo Oo.

Remember Doofus from Duck Tales? (ahhh, Duck Tales). He was so uncool I couldn't even find a picture of him by himself.
Well they put this fat kid side character in the show to add to its popularity. I can't recall when in this world has adding a fat kid ever been a good idea. Maybe at the Donner party? Or perhaps a pool party where the water level's low. Heck that 'fat kid smell' already reeks of pool for some reason. So yeah, Doofus? Bad idea. And don't even get me started on 'Bubba'.

5 comments:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Doofus looks a lot like Bill Gates. He was probably very wise and invested his money.

Sara said...

I do not know this character, but your commentary here forced me to laugh out loud in my little office. Good morning. (Yes, I blog-surf before working.)

Number Mouth said...

Fat kids are always the best lovers when they get older because even if they're not fat when they grow up, they still want to please, and yep, I'll take some "pleasing" if its offered. I'm just selfish like that sometimes.

Jokey Smurf said...

Whoa. I was suddenly struck by the memory of Doofus, so I did a Google Image Search for Doofus and "Duck Tales" and your blog was the only return. I wanted to show a picture of this thing to a kid i know from the younger generation, to illustrate what a terrible, terrible idea he was. And then you had this hilarious commentary about him on your blog. Good for you. A+

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!