Jan 10, 2005

Impeach Mayor McCheese!

Anyone ever notice the gross incompetence of McDonaldland's Mayor McCheese and the cop "Big Mac"? Actually I always mistook Big Mac as Mayor McCheese, probably just because I liked that name much better. McD's should've renamed him McDouble McCheese and then renamed the Big Mac sandwich a McDouble McCheese to keep things tidy (that is, if they normally put cheese on those things. I dunno). Regardless, they definitely should've stripped him of his badge because he never once caught the Hamburgler nor the Fry Guys, it was always up to Ronald McDonald. And then once those guys were caught, the mayor never did anything to ensure they'd stay that way. Now I might not have been following the full story-arc due to the fact my observations were based solely on the commercials, but there must be some corruption going on, no? Perhaps some hamburger and fries kickbacks from the crooks cuz those guys always wound up back on the streets by next commercial. I mean, if the citizens of McDonaldland were voting for mayor, don't you think they'd elect Ronald since he's the one doing all the work? Well if not corruption then at the very least it was some nasty smear campaigns by the incumbent. "Don't elect Ronald McDonald! You want to put THAT clown in office?!?" which really, is just a low blow.

2 comments:

L said...

those commercials always creeped me out -- and McDonald's smells funny

cheers!

glomgold said...

Is that the one about the Hammurderer and the Grapist? I love that one! (I tried taking 'Grapist' as an IM name but someone had taken it already)