Nov 11, 2004

Save yer breath

Let us say there is someone who enjoys pilfering. Were I to debate this someone regarding the merits of stealing other people's things I imagine it would transpire like so:
"man, theft of personal property is not cool."
"nah dude, theft of personal property kicks ass!"
"hmm...mebbe yer on to something. You've convinced me."
Moral? (see above title)

As a bonus, here is a lil tidbit about me. I'm carrying a Count Chocula coupon in my wallet because... you just never know!

3 comments:

Mr Anigans said...

i'm just saying something so it doesn't say "1 retorts"

glomgold said...

I think I've solved that issue. scuttlebutt.

Anonymous said...

I am planning to tell my friends and family about this blog. I really like your style of writting, are you a prefssional writer. More than likely you will enjoy my blog.