Nov 22, 2004

The most stupidestest dipshit in Manville

Have you ever met a grown man who threatened to tell his brother on you amidst a confrontation? Well I have as of saturday night. Actually I use the term "man" loosely; "major fuckwad" is more apropos. A few of us were driving through downtown Manville on a rainy, dark, saturday night when fucky mcfuckfuck decided to jaywalk through traffic wearing his ugly-ass dark sweatsuit. Lucky for us my brother's reaction time was good and the car was not damaged on this poor-excuse-of-a-human's ugly-ass body. Whilst exchanging pleasantries (but alas, no pummelling) johnny-shit-for-brains threatened repeatedly to tell on us, to his brother. Why, is the subject for much speculation but the one thing I can say for certain is that I pray captain-cock-in-the-ass takes his game of "playing in traffic" over to the freeway. I'm sacrificing a chicken and burning some incense right now to appease the almighty...

7 comments:

kim said...

Ah Manville...the place I reluctantly call home. Just yesterday I was accosted by a smelly man who claimed to live in the woods by the river and needed money b/c his parents died. Sad yes, but that happens when you're in your forties. When I didn't give him my money he ran out of Manville Pizza after me to bang on my car window. (ok im exagerating a tiny bit.) Manville Pizza is the best pizza you'll ever eat though.

Sara said...

Huh. That's an exciting Saturday night.

Every time I go to Manville I see someone standing on the sidewalk, gazing and missing many teeth. Well, not every time but enough times to develop a significant pattern. I'd like to test that pizza.

Hey, is this your longest post?

glomgold said...

That's not a good river to live by; isn't it seriously flood-prone? Can't overstate the importance of a good pizzeria! If you're ever in Netcong, Carmine's pizza might be the best I've tasted in Jersey. This is probably my longest post in a month. Damn that toothless Manville sweatsuit wearin' change-beggin' gaper!!

Sara said...

I'm fond also of 'malapropos'.

Number Mouth said...

I like to exclaim "how apropos" at indiscriminate times...like during sex. Seriously.

Sara said...

I'm going to give that exclaiming thing a whirl, to your (Alli) credit, just before going up for the high-five. It's good to try new things. Here's to intimacy.

All of this because of the Manville ass.

glomgold said...

Some of us were blog-surfing and stumbled upon some girl who said that in mid-copulation, the fellow asked her why she didn't believe in Jesus. That sounds misapropos to me!