Oct 26, 2004

Supersized

You know what's amusing? (and by 'amusing' I mean 'sucks. bigtime') The number of gas-guzzling, supersized SUVs I see with "support our troops" stickers on the back. Now, I support our troops and hope they get outta that Mideast mess alive ASAP, but what's the deal with these drivers?? If they wanna help get us off this dependence on foreign oil so we don't need to deal with some of them wackos in the future, maybe they could start by getting cars that get miles-per-gallon instead of gallons-per-mile. They're probably driving with the A/C running full-blast in winter and a hairdryer too to compensate for how cold it is in the car from the A/C. This behavior seems akin to slapping a 'Mothers Against Drunk Driving' sticker on a specially designed beer-mug holder for your car. I suppose it helps these folks sleep better at night, but you know what? When I sneak into your bedroom at night, start smacking you around yelling, "who's yer daddy?" and then when you tell me and I go find him, wake him up, and slap him around too, THEN you won't sleep so well anymore, will you? Didn't think so Chester.

1 comment:

Sara said...

you is a smart one.