Oct 22, 2007

new layout

So, do you like the pseudo-new layout here at GodHasWheels Inc.? Me neither. But I think it's too late to change back so deal with it. And besides, I just learned that (the few) people viewing this page using Internet Explorer were seeing god with his head chopped off at the top of the screen. That's blasphemous! Or something..

On another note, I am really freakin' excited about the NBA this season! I'm sure that makes me a weird US citizen but it's true. What's next? Following soccer? But the Nets have a good team and there's 2 Chinese & 1 Korean in the league. And they're all 6'11" or taller. Don't know how that happened, they must've sewn a few pairs of people together.

I'm amped about the Devils too. There's a new arena about to open and I can't wait to check it out. Somehow it gives me hope that a miracle will occur and the Nets will move there instead of Brooklyn. I mean the real kind of miracle, not the "miracle of birth" kind that happens what, every sixth of a second? But actually either kind might work so I guess I'll take 'em. Also maybe Islanders' Miroslav Satan will get traded to the Devils. How fucking great would that be? I cannot even begin to tell you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looking nice and tidy over here, and I like it! I'm looking forward to basketball season, too. The Timberwolves will be interesting to watch, in a weird, new, KGless way.

Les Becker said...

I don't know - I kind of like the new layout... God's head is where it should be. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing him in roller skates, or anything - that'd be kinda cool.

Violet said...

I'm not crazy about the yellow font for the heading, but I like the shark.

Unknown said...

Is Snoopy building a snowman? I can't tell. I like the new layout though.

glomgold said...

Yep, I think my old formatting was all over the place depending on your screen resolution. I wonder who will shoot more this season, Ricky Davis or Kobe Bryant!

Ah, but god doesn't need roller skates b/c he's already got wheels. :)

I might fiddle with the colors more later, but the shark is key.

And Snoopy is 'arm' wrestling Woodstock. No mercy!!!

Dmonster said...

There's a Korean guy in the NBA?? I gotta look this up (I don't follow basketball).


..and where's Snoopy..?