Mar 12, 2006

Boring

No doubt I've been most boring of late. And I don't mean plain ol' boring, I'm talking Rik (Mayall) & Neil in The Young Ones boring. Bhaaahwwing. So here's an update regarding my to-do list from a month ago:
Obtain 80's songs "One Night in Bangkok", "Electric Avenue", & "Break My Stride". -check

Eat Total Vanilla Yogurt cereal. -check (not my stylo but I could see the yogurty thing being addictive to folks). I know The Frog Princess is a big Total fan.

Eat Great Grains cereal. -check. Quick Cereal Review: Despite my initial hesitance due to the presence of dried dates (I always find them a turnoff for some reason), this cereal rocks. It's so hearty I feel like I'm eating a bowl of trailmix with milk. You know how most cereals are flakes with some clusters thrown in? Well this stuff is the opposite; I'm hard-pressed to find flakes at all actually. Awesome. Thanks Sara for the recommendation.

So what's left? I guess the Yogurt Cheerios and the stop being a putz and get real career-advancing work thing. I'd better get started on Cheerios...

9 comments:

Martini Love said...

Yeah go for the Cheerios first, seems more important :)

Violet said...

mmm...dates...they're great in scones. Do you get date scones over your way?

katie said...

I'm with you on the work thing, but the cheerios? Call me a traditionalist, but I'll keep mine plain, or honey nut if I'm feeling frisky.

Prego said...

I did download that 'Bangkok' song a while ago. Guilty pleasure. I think 'Electric Ave' and 'Stride' are a little more forgettable... A la 'Wang Chung'

L said...

I've been on a granola kick myself lately. with dried berries! yum

PBS said...

Do you date scones, or date cereal?

glomgold said...

Prego, sadly, none of those songs are forgettable for me.

PBS, that's bad, very bad. :)

seriously? said...

the great grains cereal DOES rock!
i think you should come up with a book or something...

Nigel G Mitchell said...

I agree, those are good songs.