Jan 10, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile

But I've just had nothing to say. Actually that's untrue. I have several things I'd like to say, just no time to say it. That's why I keep using the word 'say'.
I wound not even be typing this up right now except I have to kill a few minutes right now WHILE I'M STILL STUCK HERE IN THE FREAKIN' OFFICE!!

This provides me with a chance to announce that my best friend has turned me on to an effective but very costly solution to eat my precious Cookie Crisp (& other assorted bad-for-you cereals) with actual dairy milk since the soy stuff doesn't cut it with the junk. I have been turned on to goat's milk! Ta da! It tastes a bit... different, and costs 4x that of cow's milk but beggar's can't be choosers. Not even beggars who have to pay 4X as much as they would for cow's milk!

This seems a bit rambly but what do you expect. Happy post-holidays, and I hope all is well. I shall return.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time! I was beginning to think you'd died of cereal deficiency. Glad to hear that your well, though working too hard.

Violet said...

goat's a bit whiffy, eh?

Anonymous said...

hmm. I don't know about goats milk, but I LOVE goat cheese

aprilbapryll said...

I drink organic fat-free milk, which doesn't tear my stomach up much. I do adore goat cheese though -- really on anything (except maybe cookie crisp cereal ...)

Nigel G Mitchell said...

I always wanted to try goat's milk, but the cost kept me away. I know it sounds gross, but 2 billion goat milk drinker's cant be wrong.

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

Hindus drink milk. You should get your facts straight before you start shooting your mouth off.

Signed,
Tom Cruise