Nov 5, 2007

Imus Ruins Everything

Rats. Windbag Don Imus' return has ended my favorite morning radio talkshow "Curtis and Kuby In the Morning". There's really no other politics-related programs that are even tolerable; they all make me want to punch out my car windshield when I hear them spewing.

Speaking of 'spewing', today in the Burger King a ~50 year old man came shambling out of the restroom groaning, "Damn!!". Suffice to say, I opted to get back to work to wash my hands at the sink here instead.

3 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

I just stick to NPR. And every other trucker I told that to all thought I was a commie.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Yeah that groaning can't be good.

Dmonster said...

i don't listen to the radio b/c commercials annoy me.
but that blows. :(

and i'm glad you didn't go into the bathroom. public bathrooms can be so disgusting sometimes...(but they're better here than in asia! ;) )