Apr 26, 2007

Traffic Rules

Here's a quick refresher course for those shit drivers out there too lazy to Netflix the film Moving Violations starring Bill Murray's brother.

-It's only okay to ride up another car's ass in the fastlane, otherwise there's this concept called "passing".
There are 2 exceptions to this rule:
superslow drivers must be chased to the right lane by any means necessary
and in rush hour, tailgating is acceptable in the 2nd leftmost lane as well.

-When you spot a copcar, that DOES NOT MEAN you should slow down 10 miles below the speed limit.

-Sorry gramps, turn in your license. And keys. Because we know you're just going to forget you don't have a license anyway. And you'll forget your glasses. And which pedal is the gas. And...

-And lastly, NEVER STOP YOUR CAR DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF A LANE SO YOU CAN TALK ON YOUR CELLPHONE!!!. And if I ever find you again lanky white guy in the maroon Scion Xa with the county college sticker on the lower left corner of your rear window, I am going to rip your nose off with a pair of pliers.

Happy & safe driving! :)

5 comments:

Violet said...

very sensible rules, except for the bits which'd have to be reversed for NZ driving.

sumo said...

Surely you can think of something a little more awful to do to this moron. If you need any pointers...please let me know...I have a million of em! Glad you are still okay and able to crank about it.

Les Becker said...

See, this is why I DON'T drive. Do I get a prize for refraining?

L said...

OMG!! Moving Violations? I haven't seen that movie in YEARS! Always loved it

MiCheleLynnX said...

I hate drivers! I was almost hit twice yesterday by 2 jackasses AND everytime I got moving in the fast lane some jerk would get in front me going like 15 to 20 mph slower than I was going on my way to Philly - I was ready to mount a machine gun and ramming bar on the front of my car and go nuts with it.