Dec 12, 2006

CW

Those are the initials for NJ's 'Conserve Wildlife' vanity license plates. Now, I don't want to be presumptuous but I've seen many folks in the huge pickup trucks and the gas-guzzling Mercedes with these plates. Some also are adorned with the W Bush stickers. There might be a perfectly good explanation for all of this. I, however, think they're just announcing, "I'm okay with myself. Now". Well let's be honest here people. You're not.
Wow! That was extremely presumptuous!

Flipped, pickle-haulin' 18 wheeler on the highway today. Or so they say. I didn't see any free pickles in all that bumper to bumper goodness. 6 miles in 2 hours? That's better than the 15 ft/hr. rate on Black Friday's shopping "bonanza".

7 comments:

Mr Anigans said...

hey, i had just come up with similar numbers on the black friday rate of travel the other day. wait, was i with you when i did these calculations?

Anonymous said...

I can see no reason why you can't conserve wildlife while destroying the planet in a big gas guzzling vehicle, ha,ha..

And 6 miles in 2 hours. People walk faster than that.They need to open up a pedestrian lane..

sumo said...

OUCH!

PBS said...

A vehicle with CW + WBush might be a mixed family. Mixed-up, anyway.

katie said...

Sweet pickles or Dill? Frankly that makes all of the difference in the accident.

glomgold said...

Bloch & Guggenheimer is all I can tell you. I will say though, I wouldn't be very upset if I'd missed out on sweet ones.

Omni said...

How about bread and butter pickles? They're the best!! ;-)